Commvault in a Hyper-V Environment
Rapidly scaling a virtual server environment can create data protection roadblocks. With Commvault software you can eliminate these barriers and accelerate your Microsoft Windows Server Hyper-V adoption. Commvault software delivers efficient, scalable, and easy-to-use backup and recovery — all from a single platform. As a result, you can fully leverage Microsoft Server 2012 Hyper-V in your data center to dramatically improve resource utilization and operational efficiency. Learn more about Commvault software and Hyper-V
Scalable protection for Microsoft Hyper-V solutions
- Protect hundreds of virtual machines in minutes with Commvault’s software for virtual servers.
- Deploy fast, near-zero impact data protection for Hyper-V with off-host operations that leverage Commvault software’s global source-side deduplication and grid-based architecture, including support for VHDX and VHD formats.
- Seamlessly protect and recover dynamic CSV architectures and support live migration features.
- Virtualize critical applications while meeting optimized data protection SLAs. With Commvault’s technology, organizations can recover from rapid-fire hardware snapshots for granular RPO and recover business data in just minutes to meet demanding RTO requirements.
- Unify the data protection of physical and Hyper-V deployments.
- Go beyond simple “file, volume, full VM recovery” with a huge array of recovery automation and tools designed to accelerate VM recovery operations.
Optimized data management for Microsoft Hyper-V solutions
- Automate protection of VMs leveraging fully customizable VM auto-discovery rules to ensure no VM goes unprotected.
- Employ policy-based storage tiering to automatically protect and retain VM data based on business value and need in Hyper-V environments.
- Access a converged management interface for a familiar view of virtual machine data.
- Learn more about storage tiering and VM integration.
Here are selections from our resource library, which includes a wide range of videos, customer case studies, datasheets, white papers and more to further explain how Commvault can help you make your data work for you.