The inaugural Microsoft Ignite 2015 conference is less than one month away and we want YOU to rock.
Among keynotes, hands-on labs, and breakout sessions, we’re inviting EVERYONE to our “Ignite Rocks!” party at the House of Blues Chicago. Grab an instrument, get on stage and show off your hidden musical talent. You’ll have access to guitars, drums, keyboards, as well as a complete sound and lighting system.
Even if the only instrument you play is the cowbell, don’t worry! We will have plenty of demos showcasing our integration with Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Exchange, SQL Server, and SharePoint. Plus, get answers to your toughest data management questions like:
- How do I meet lots of different SLAs?
- What can I do to reduce application recovery times?
- Is it possible to migrate workloads to other platforms without re-architecting my environment?
Don’t forget to join our two breakout sessions on Thursday, May 7. We’ll cover:
- How you manage virtual, Azure, hybrid, and on-prem data and applications as an integrated environment
- How you can search across multiple locations with a single user interface, and
- How to use cloud orchestration and provisioning for fully automated, lights-out disaster recovery.
These days, the conversation is so much more than just backup and recovery -- it’s about data. Your data. Regardless of whether data resides on premise, in the cloud, or on mobile devices, your data needs to work for you.
Oh, and “more cowbell” too!