The Commvault Command Center™
A single view for managing your entire data environment
The Commvault Command Center™ is an easy-to-use, highly-customizable web-based user interface for managing your data protection and disaster recovery initiatives. With default configuration values and streamlined procedures, it saves time on routine data protection and recovery tasks. Use it for configuring backups and restores, defining data protection policies, scheduling tasks, monitoring operations, creating reports, and much more!
Harness the power of Commvault
- Intuitive, web-based user interface consolidates critical information and functionality, simplifies administration of your overall data protection strategy.
- Provides a unified data protection dashboard for analytics, reporting, and more.
- Puts all your critical data protection information into one place, so you can get more done, faster.
- Modern HTML-5 interface utilizes AI and Machine Learning to create a refined user experience focused on business and operational outcomes.
- Simplifies administration with role-based access control to enable self-service for permissioned users, and supports multi-tenancy
- Allows you to monitor and manage your entire data protection environment, for enhanced operational efficiency and agility
One interface to rule them all…
- Protection for devices, file systems, databases, applications, workflows, containers, and on-prem, virtual or cloud-based workloads
- Smart defaults and streamlined procedures for quick configuration
- Fully customizable dashboard views to give users quick access to the information they need
- Disaster recovery orchestration
- Policy-based control of operations and automation for basic tasks
- Monitoring for jobs, events, alerts, and reporting
- API integration with storage arrays and snapshot engines
- Multi-tenant support and role-based access control allows controlled self-service, reducing load on IT staff
Simplified data protection management for the modern organization
With the Commvault Command Center, you can choose to start with the included default backup and recovery plans or create customized plans that meet your unique needs. You can choose…
What to backup
Physical servers, virtual servers, applications, databases, clouds, or endpoints
Segment by business unit, geographic region, or other classification
Where to backup
Choose your storage target destination: disc, cloud, tape, hybrid, or scale-out environments
Backup storage can cross business units, divisions, or even geographic boundaries
Easily migrate your Virtual Machines between hypervisors, automatically converting and registering the new VM in its appropriate destination, for the ultimate in flexibility
Enables cloud backup without requiring gateways or virtual instances
How often to backup
Back-up every 4 hours, every 12 hours, every 24 hours, or define your own backup frequency, based on your unique RPO and RTO requirements.
Specify your own backup windows, to minimize disruption to your business.
“Ease of use and single-pane integration… It has all capabilities built in, with no dependency on different products.”
Dipendra Chauhan, SME, Orange Business Services
The Commvault Command Center™ puts all your critical data protection information into one place, so you get more done, faster.
It streamlines on-boarding, protection, recovery, and orchestrated outcomes for your entire data environment. It provides tracking and analysis of key performance indicators to monitor the health and status of your data environment. And by consolidating critical information and functionality, it allows you to monitor and manage your entire data protection environment, for enhanced agility and operational efficiency.