One data backup solution for your entire environment
Wherever your data resides, ensure availability via a single interface with Commvault® Backup & Recovery. Say goodbye to costly data loss scenarios, segregated data silos, missing recovery SLAs and inefficient scaling. Empower your team to do more. Get the trial
- Built-in, end-to-end encryption, including at rest and in flight
- Auto-discovery for proactive protection of newly added datasets
- Automated and customized snapshot processes and retention
- Intuitive, web-based user interface
- Policy-driven automation, monitoring and reporting; no cumbersome scripts required
- Cloud-optimized for scalability, mobility, availability and vendor freedom
- Copy data management for cost-effective data repurposing
- Recovery of entire system, instance, application, or granular single file
- Data backup coverage for file systems, applications, databases, VMs, containers, cloud-native SaaS and endpoints
- Deduplicated data for more efficient data transmission
Accelerate returning to normal business operations after a data loss event through the proper planning, implementation, and support of your environment.
Free up your team and budget
Say hello to enterprise data backup software that’s easy to use. Our proven technology doesn’t just protect – it also helps increase visibility, reduce data sprawl, facilitate business planning and enables your staff to focus on bigger tasks.
Commvault Command Center
A single view for managing your entire data environment
The Commvault Command Center™ is an easy-to-use, highly-customizable web-based user interface for managing your data protection and disaster recovery initiatives. With default configuration values and streamlined procedures, it saves time on routine data protection and recovery tasks.
Use the Command Center to set up your data protection environment, to identify content that you want to protect, and to initiate and monitor backups and restores. Easily access various components including downloads, forms, analytics, monitoring, reporting and more. And role-based access control enables a controlled environment for self-service, helping to reduce the load on your admins and IT support staff.