Disaster recovery isn’t about if, but when
Whether you're hit by a natural disaster, hardware failure, data breach, or ransomware attack, you need to recover your data quickly and painlessly.
Disasters can happen to anyone, but being ready depends on you
As the importance and value of data grows, being ready to protect and recover that data is more vital than ever. Whether you’re hit by a natural disaster, hardware failure, human error, data breach, or ransomware attack your data is under constant threat.
You need your data back quickly, and with as little disruption as possible. Your disaster recovery readiness needs:
Ready for IT disaster recovery. Ready to secure data.
Of course, with true readiness, you should be able to see that your backup infrastructure is secure! Our simple, comprehensive disaster-recovery-readiness dashboard shows you where things are going well, and where you may need more work. This capability makes it easy to quickly address issues affecting recoverability.
- Support multiple data types, applications, and hypervisors
- Support multiple Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) to meet Service-Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Deploy DR solutions to-and-from on-premises, and across public and private clouds
- SLA-based protection plans for backup and DR together
- Coordinate DR functions: failover, failback, testing, and reverse protection
- Reduce threat exposure through system control, site, storage layer, and network strengthening
Simplification, automatic, rapid disaster recovery for enterprise data protection environments
Reduce your disaster recovery costs
Build multiple DR tiers to more efficiently meet your SLAs. Allocate your data based on business value, RPO/RTO requirements and support offsite backups.
- Better manage costs of disaster recovery backup infrastructure
- One solution instead of multiple point-technologies
- Easily manage recovery tiers and off-site backups
Recover your data wherever it is
Making sure your mission-critical data is accounted for and accessible is crucial to disaster recovery. With Commvault, you can recover on-premises, in the cloud, from the cloud or between clouds.
- Recover data and state inside hypervisors
- Business continuity – full recovery without rebuilding and populating data
- Orchestrated DR functions: failover, failback, testing and reverse protection
Avoid vendor lock-in and typical cost drivers
Disaster recovery to a certain facility, hardware or hypervisor can drive up costs. You need flexibility to recover workloads from on-premises or multiple cloud locations. Commvault can help you save disaster recovery costs by providing automatic format conversion across platforms, disaster recovery task automation, and more.
- Replicate and recover to both like and unlike hypervisors
- Automate common disaster recovery tasks
- Monitor and manage your overall recovery readiness
Provision production data for secondary use cases
With access to a secured, protected copy of your production data, Commvault® software can be leveraged to manage the provisioning, migration, cloning and presentation of data sets for secondary uses such as:
- Dev/Test operations
- Quality assurance
- Security testing
- Disaster recovery
Commvault Complete™ Backup & Recovery
One single, powerful solution for data protection – wherever your data lives.