Disaster recovery isn’t about ‘if,’ but ‘when’
Whether you're hit by a natural disaster, hardware failure, data breach, or ransomware attack, you need to get your data back quickly and painlessly.
The truth is, disasters can happen to anyone, but being ready depends on you
As the importance and value of data grows, being ready to protect and recover that data is more vital than ever. Whether you’re hit by a natural disaster, hardware failure, human error, data breach, or ransomware attack your data is under constant threat.
You need your data back quickly, and with as little disruption as possible. Your disaster recovery readiness needs:
Ready to recover. Ready to secure.
Of course, with true readiness, you should be able to see that your backup infrastructure is secure! Our simple, comprehensive disaster-recovery-readiness dashboard shows you where things are going well, and where you may need more work. This capability makes it easy to quickly address issues affecting recoverability.
- Support multiple data types, applications, and hypervisors
- Support multiple Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) to meet Service-Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Deploy DR solutions to-and-from on-premises, and across public and private clouds
- SLA-based protection plans for backup and DR together
- Coordinate DR functions: failover, failback, testing, and reverse protection
- Reduce threat exposure through system control, site, storage layer, and network strengthening
Complexity schmexity; recover from any enterprise data environment
Reduce your disaster recovery costs
Build multiple DR tiers to more efficiently meet your SLAs. Allocate your data based on business value, RPO/RTO requirements and support offsite backups.
- Better manage costs of disaster recovery backup infrastructure
- One solution instead of multiple point-technologies
- Easily manage recovery tiers and off-site backups
Recover your data wherever it is
Making sure all of your mission-critical data is accounted for and accessible is crucial to disaster recovery. Our solution enables you to recover from practically anywhere.
- Recover data and state inside hypervisors
- Business continuity – full recovery without rebuilding and populating data
- Orchestrated DR functions: failover, failback, testing and reverse protection
Avoid vendor lock-in and typical cost drivers
If you’ve ever had to restrict recovery to a certain facility, hardware or hypervisor – you know this can drive up costs. And using public cloud services may reduce capital and operational expenses, but doesn’t avoid vendor lock-in. We’ll help you avoid this by providing automatic format conversion across platforms, disaster recovery task automation and more.
- Replicate and recover to both like and unlike hypervisors
- Automate common disaster recovery tasks
- Monitor and manage your overall recovery readiness
Instantly clone, manage data and applications
With access to a secured, protected copy of your production data, Commvault® software can be leveraged to manage the provisioning, migration, cloning and presentation of data sets for secondary uses such as:
- Dev/Test operations
- Quality assurance
- Security testing
- Disaster recovery
Commvault Complete™ Backup & Recovery
One single, powerful solution for data protection – wherever your data lives.