On-premises? In the cloud? In hybrid environments? In multiple clouds? Chances are, all of these apply to your data. As your business grows, you’re adding still more storage, VMs, applications, and workloads. Adding in more VMs adds complexity… and sprawl, and that can mean only one thing: More risk. Are you ready for that?
Protecting your virtualized environments can be simple
Commvault software protects your data and workloads with live recovery options; backup to and in the cloud; custom-fit data protection for every Service-Level Agreement (SLA); comprehensive hardware snapshot management; and complete workload portability across your physical, virtual and cloud platforms.
With Commvault data virtualization, you get:
- A single, modern interface with powerful capabilities for both on-prem and multi-cloud environments
- Wide-ranging support for modern storage options and cloud technologies
- Easy-to-use, Service Level Agreement (SLA)-based backup and recovery plans to support your existing policies and VM tags, enabling policy-driven data protection support
- A powerful snapshot management framework for hardware orchestration that helps drive lower Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs)
- Easy-to-use self-service architecture and a centralized web-based management console that simplifies administration, freeing-up your IT staff for higher-value activities