Data virtualization offers a powerful and flexible way to accommodate your explosion of data and apps – along with its own set of challenges.
Be ready… with Commvault
On-premises? In the cloud? In hybrid environments? In multiple clouds? Chances are, all of these apply to your data. As your business grows, you’re adding still more storage, VMs, applications, and workloads. Adding in more VMs adds complexity… and sprawl, and that can mean only one thing: More risk. Are you ready for that?
Protecting your virtualized environments can be simple
Commvault software protects your data and workloads with live recovery options; backup to and in the cloud; custom-fit data protection for every Service-Level Agreement (SLA); comprehensive hardware snapshot management; and complete workload portability across your physical, virtual and cloud platforms.
With Commvault data virtualization, you get:
- A single, modern interface with powerful capabilities for both on-prem and multi-cloud environments
- Wide-ranging support for modern storage options and cloud technologies
- Easy-to-use, Service Level Agreement (SLA)-based backup and recovery plans to support your existing policies and VM tags, enabling policy-driven data protection support
- A powerful snapshot management framework for hardware orchestration that helps drive lower Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs)
- Easy-to-use self-service architecture and a centralized web-based management console that simplifies administration, freeing-up your IT staff for higher-value activities
Commvault Complete Data Protection
One single, powerful solution for data protection – wherever your data lives.
What are you waiting for?
Commvault data virtualization software allows you to protect, monitor and manage data in hybrid infrastructures effectively and with greater efficiency. You’ll be able to quickly provision, recover, cycle and transform your VMs and extend data protection policies to them, regardless of where they reside. No more cumbersome point products, no more data silos, no more redundant infrastructure, and no more VM sprawl.
Protect your data
Provision and manage your VMs, data and workloads across private and public clouds, and hybrid environments
Manage your data
Enable a more agile, efficient and cost-effective virtual infrastructure with a single data management solution that spans multiple VM and cloud platforms
Monitor your data
Simplify global management, monitoring and reporting across your entire infrastructure
Align with a partner
Maximize the value of your virtual infrastructure through Commvault partnerships with VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Oracle Public Cloud, Citrix Xen, and others.