Compliance With Worldwide Anticorruption Laws By Commvault Partners
Commvault expects and requires that all of its contractors, channel partners, consultants, agents and other parties with whom Commvault does business (Commvault Partners), act at all times in a professional and ethical manner in carrying out their services and contractual obligations to Commvault, or on Commvault’s behalf to a Commvault customer or other third party. To that end, all Commvault Partners shall:
- Comply with all country, federal, state and local laws, ordinances, codes, regulations, rules, policies and procedures, including, but not limited to, anti-corruption laws, such as the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and U.K. Bribery Act (“Applicable Laws”). Commvault Partners can find more information about the FCPA at the following URL: http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/fraud/fcpa.
- Not take any action or permit the taking of any action by a supplier or third party which may render Commvault liable for a violation of Applicable Laws, including the FCPA.
- Not use money or other consideration paid by Commvault for any unlawful purposes, including any purposes violating the FCPA or other Applicable Laws.
- Upon request, Commvault’s Partners may be required to have their own subcontractors, consultants, agents or representatives execute a similar written anticorruption compliance statement, and to confirm to Commvault that such action has been taken.
- The record keeping, audit and other related terms and obligations, as set forth in partners’ agreement(s) with Commvault, shall equally apply to their compliance with this policy.
In no event shall Commvault be obligated under any partner or third party agreement to take any action or omit to take any action that Commvault believes, in good faith, would cause it to be in violation of the FCPA or other Applicable Laws.
Commvault retains the right to suspend or terminate any Commvault Partner agreement immediately upon written notice if Commvault believes, in good faith, that such Commvault Partner has breached any elements of this policy, or if the Partner makes a false or fraudulent statement, representation or warranty while carrying out their contractual obligations.
Commvault’s Partners shall immediately report to Commvault any concerns it may have regarding the business practices of any Commvault employee or Commvault Partner.