Azure data management and data protection
Managing and protecting your data means optimizing Microsoft Azure for cloud backup and recovery—and a lot more. It’s complete Azure intelligent hybrid and cloud data management with Commvault. Make sure you’re able to migrate data to Azure with ease, protect your data from ransomware, use Azure for cloud disaster recovery, and gain complete data portability, visibility and recoverability. Be ready with Commvault.
Harness the Power of Azure
Adding Commvault to Azure makes sure your data is protected, recoverable, and discoverable:
- Native integration speeds migration into Azure.
- Pull data into Azure from literally anywhere.
- A single view of your data solves the visibility (and compliance & eDiscovery) issue.
- Automation & orchestration simplify operations, reducing risk and costs.
Commvault and Microsoft are built on 20+ years of collaboration and trust.
Microsoft trusts Commvault. Shouldn’t you?
Commvault and Microsoft: Leading by example
Register for the webinar:
Protecting Your Data in a Distributed, Hybrid Cloud World
Featuring experts from Microsoft, HPE and Commvault
What Commvault and Azure can do:
Solve critical data management backup and recovery issues by using Azure with Commvault as your next data center:
- Eliminate tape libraries, transportation logistics, and third-party records companies
- Avoid your next storage hardware refresh or forklift upgrade—eliminate hardware
- Move your backup and recovery to easy to manage SaaS with Metallic
Move mission critical applications to Azure
Trust your mission critical databases, applications and data to our experience (it’s more than SAP HANA backup on Azure):
- Depend on Commvault’s proven SAP HANA on Azure expertise
- Enable long term retention for Azure PaaS OpenSource databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Maria)
- Recover in minutes, not hours.
- AI-driven protection against ransomware and malicious threats
- 1 click SAP system refreshes
- Full support for SQL and SQL/Azure
Thinking of managing your open source databases on Microsoft Azure PaaS?
Hybrid cloud ready? Enhance & protect Azure Stack
Just as Azure Stack and Azure provide a single platform for hybrid cloud, Commvault mirrors this approach by providing a single platform to manage, migrate and protect data and applications across Azure, Azure Stack, and on the edge—creating the perfect hybrid cloud.
With the advantage of running fully native in Azure Stack, Commvault enables immediate migration from wherever your data is to and from Azure, Azure Stack or anywhere else data resides.
Get the details on Commvault data management for Azure Stack.
Watch the webinar:
How to build the perfect hybrid cloud: Optimizing & transforming data management
Featuring experts from HPE, Microsoft and Commvault
Try Commvault in Azure Marketplace
Our 60-day free trial available on the Azure Marketplace is ideal for proof of concepts, demos and trials, and can be upgraded to a fully licensed version. Try us for 60 days and learn how Commvault can help you seamlessly extend your data center to the cloud and enable a new level of business agility.
To learn more about Commvault’s extensive Azure experience and capabilities:
- Facing SQL Server 2008/Windows Server 2008 End of Support?
- Redefining Backup & Recovery for IBM AS/400 (iSeries)
- Long-term retention for Open Source Databases on Azure PaaS
- Protecting Mission Critical Applications on Azure Ultra SSD
- Managing & Protecting Azure NetApp Files
- University Streamlines Data Migration with Azure Data Box and Commvault