You rely on Microsoft Hyper-V to simplify your data center infrastructure. And with Commvault, you can extend that simplicity to data management and recovery with our proven, Hyper-V-integrated solution.
What defines a comprehensive data protection
solution for Microsoft Hyper-V?
…glad you asked
- Agentless Virtual Machine (VM) data protection and recovery
- Granular recovery of files and folders within VMs
- Application-consistent guest-level backups
- Conversion and migration of VMs from other hypervisors into Hyper-V
- Disaster Recovery for Hyper-V VMs
- Simplified, Service Level Agreement (SLA)-based protection plans
Data protection challenges for Hyper-V
Protecting a VM might seem simple. Protecting thousands of VMs, migrating data into your Hyper-V environment, and deploying a disaster recovery solution — each with differing requirements for protection, recovery, and reporting — is not so simple.
Comprehensive data protection for Hyper-V
- Changed Block Tracking (CBT) of Hyper-V VMs
- Agentless backup and recovery
- Application aware
- Automatic VM discovery
Optimized for speed
- Commvault IntelliSnap® snapshot support
- Incremental forever backup support
- Fast granular recovery
Global control and monitoring
- Single easy-to-use management console
- Protect all Hyper-V clusters
- Single licensing model
- Direct cloud storage integration
Easy to use and flexible
You rely on Microsoft Hyper-V to simplify your data center infrastructure.
You can also rely on Commvault to extend that simplicity to your data management and recovery needs. Our proven, Hyper-V-integrated solution has you set up for success, both now and in the future.