Storage meets data protection
An intuitive scale-out solution that’s fully integrated with Commvault’s Intelligent Data Services. Accelerate your digital transformation journey with unmatched scalability, security, and resiliency. Commvault HyperScale X delivers:
Simple, flexible data protection
- One solution for all your workloads including containers, virtual, and databases
- Streamlined installation process that speeds deployment and time to first backup
- All centrally managed from a single place wherever your data lives via the Commvault Command Center (see below)
- Incremental storage growth up to 5PB of capacity within a single deduplicated storage pool
- Cost-optimized cloud data mobility to move data to, from, within, and between clouds, including Metallic Cloud Storage Service (MCSS)
- Data reuse via copy data management that provides instant recovery of VMs, DR testing of replicas directly from the hardware, and live production copies for DevOps and testing
Trusted security and resiliency
- Ransomware detection with intelligent monitoring detects anomalies and sends alerts
- Built-in resiliency ensures data availability during multiple hardware failures
- High performance backup and recovery with automatic load balancing and improved RPO/RTO
Hello simplicity, goodbye inefficiency
Our flexible architecture gets you up and running fast and grows as your needs do. Get full data protection, spend less up front, and ensure full capacity usage.
What’s new with Commvault HyperScale X?
Commvault HyperScale X improves performance, scalability, and resiliency over the previous generation while simplifying deployment.
Additionally, HyperScale X provides more flexible licensing options and is centrally managed using the Commvault Command Center™.
Automatic and intelligent data distribution across nodes to optimize performance
Expand in single-node increments
Tolerate any two node failures in a cluster of 6+ nodes
Simplified network configuration and reduced prerequisites
Added metadata storage for cloud copies