Fujitsu Storage ETERNUS CS200c
An integrated backup appliance Powered by Commvault. Combining storage hardware and data-protection software in a single package, this all-in-one, purpose-built backup appliance (PBBA) greatly simplifies backup and recovery management — with seamless scalability and flexibility to keep pace with your changing business requirements.
Backup and recovery that means business
Available to customers in Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa, the ETERNUS CS200c backup appliance combines Commvault’s industry-leading backup and recovery software with powerful Fujitsu technology. Our scalable, flexible and highly manageable appliance provides:
- A pre-configured package with fully integrated source-side deduplication and virtualization to simplify the way you protect files, applications and virtual machines including converged and hperconverged systems.
- Plug-and-play expansion shelves that scale from 1TB to 165TB per appliance as your storage needs evolve. You can also combine multiple appliances to meet the requirements of larger environments.
- Centralized management, reporting and software deployment to reduce complexity and improve efficiency, with Fujitsu serving as your single point of contact for all hardware and software support.
Flexibility You Demand
Simplify your backup with FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS CS200c Powered by Commvault
The Fujitsu Storage ETERNUS CS200c is flexible to meet your specific needs:
- Available in two licensing options – integrated back-end terabytes (BET) aligned to the usable storage capacity of the storage array, or sold as an unlicensed version option for use with traditional capacity-based licensing.
- Enables you to scale beyond backup to include optional snapshot management, email archiving, and/or search and eDiscovery.
- Supports the ability to combine multiple appliances for not only greater scale and load balancing, but also greater software resiliency to complement the hardware availability.
- Because every environment is unique, please contact us to find out which option is best for you.
Ready to experience the power of integration?
Learn more about licensing options, specific software features, competitive comparisons and how to buy the ETERNUS CS200c.
Please complete the form below.
We will contact you shortly
All fields are required
*Commvault respects your privacy and will not share your information with any third-parties.
Here are selections from our resource library, which includes a wide range of videos, customer case studies, datasheets, whitepapers and more to further explain how Commvault can help you make your data work for you.
Fujitsu Storage ETERNUS CS200c S2 DatasheetDownload the Datasheet