Born in the cloud, built on experience
- Comprehensive coverage across on-prem, cloud, and SaaS workloads
- Ransomware protection, with built-in anomaly detection
- Flexible recovery with granular search, point-in-time, and out-of-place restore options
- Effortless scale, from 1 terabyte to 10,000+
- Hassle-free and automated daily backups
- Data isolation, for highly available, airgapped immutable backups
- At-rest or in-flight data encryption
- Rapid deployment, to get you up-and-running in minutes
Is SaaS right for you?
With Metallic SaaS, you get cost-effective and enterprise-grade data protection, without the complexity. That means easy deployments, automatic upgrades, no hardware costs, and a predictable subscription model.
Zero hardware, network or infrastructure expenses
No capital investment – simplified management
Maintenance-free (that’s on us)
Metallic VM & Kubernetes Backup
BaaS for hybrid cloud environments, protecting Hyper-V, VMware, Azure VM, VMC, AVS, and Kubernetes workloads. Unique “SaaS Plus” storage flexibility for speed and performance.
Metallic File & Object Backup
Optimize backups and speedy recovery of unstructured data, protecting Windows, Linux, Azure Blob and Azure Files. Unique “SaaS Plus” storage flexibility for speed and performance.
Metallic Database Backup
Safeguard enterprise-critical Oracle, SAP HANA, Microsoft SQL databases and Active Directory, on-premises or in the cloud. Unique “SaaS Plus” storage flexibility for speed and performance.
Office 365 Backup & Recovery
Protect what matters most against corruption and deletion across the entire Microsoft Office 365 suite. *eDiscovery Edition also available.
Endpoint Backup & Recovery
Endpoint protection has never been more quick or simple, with automated backups and flexible, granular restore. *eDiscovery Edition also available.
Metallic & Commvault customers get fully-managed cloud storage for the broadest set of workloads, all in a single interface.
“It’s a unified, easy-to-use tool with various possibilities of automation. Easy to learn, easy to implement, and easy-to-use software.”
It’s a good day for a test drive
Try it out, with an easy walk-you-through setup