Let's get real for a moment. You've told us that Commvault makes great technology that saves you lots of time and money, but you'd like to hear from us a little more often. You said that you'd like for us to reach out to you more consistently. Well, we listened.
Starting next week, August 6th, we're kicking off a series of new virtual events aimed at educating our community about Simpana software-based solutions and services.
The first one is exclusively for our current customers and partners. If you're not a current customer or partner, don't worry, we're happy to host you during our many on-demand seminars and future events.
The goal for this virtual event is to help you get more value from the data you already manage by getting more value from the Simpana software platform you're already using today. Here are the details of our virtual event.
When: 11 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, August 6th, 2013
Who this is for: Exclusively for our customers and partners
What you'll see or hear:
- Welcome session with Commvault marketing, engineering and service leaders
- Business track sessions featuring customers including Teva Pharmaceuticals, Heartland Dental Care and LWG Consulting who will describe their data and information management challenges and how they solved them with Simpana software and services
- Technical track sessions with Commvault product specialists breaking down new capabilities in Simpana 10 such as the ContentStore information repository, Edge access, IntelliSnap snapshot integration, intelligent archive, workflow automation, and professional and consulting services. Learn about new capabilities in both Simpana 10 and in your existing Simpana 9 platform that you may not be using today
- Sessions will include live chats with executives, customers and technical experts
- Virtual booths that will drill down into use cases, user pain points and Commvault solutions
Hashtags: #FutureOfData, #Simpana10, #Commvault
Opening session: 11:00 a.m. EDT
- Title: Simpana® 10: An Exponential Leap
- Why this is important: Whether your job title is CIO, compliance officer or in between, learn how Simpana 10 enables you not only to protect your data but also to increase its business value with new search, access, and analytics capabilities
- Speakers: David West, SVP of WW Marketing and Business Development, Commvault; Jeff Echols, Senior Director of Marketing and Business Development, Commvault; Robert Brower, VP of WW Customer Support and Training, Commvault; Rajiv Kottomtharayil, VP of Development, Commvault
Business Track, 12:00 p.m. EDT
- Title: Teva Pharmaceuticals Eliminates Risk with Simpana Modern Data Protection, Replication and Search
- Why this is important: Learn how Teva Pharmaceuticals, the largest generic pharmaceutical company in the U.S., is managing data backup, replication and search as well as eDiscovery and compliance across 18 locations and 300 TB of data
- Speakers: Eric Shapiro, Director, IT Operations & Infrastructure, Teva Pharmaceuticals; Phil Curran, Director of Product Marketing for Infrastructure Solutions, Commvault
Business Track, 1:00 p.m. EDT
- Title: LWG Consulting Extends the Value of Their Simpana Software Investment to Address Risk and Access for Laptop Data with Commvault Edge
- Why this is important: Get tips on boosting productivity for your modern, mobile workforce through secure, self-service recovery of documents featuring LWG Consulting, a leader in forensic engineering and DR solutions
- Speakers: Paul Slager, IT Manager, LWG Consulting; Greg White, Senior Manager of Product Marketing for Data Management and Protection, Commvault
Business Track, 2:00 p.m. EDT
- Title: Simpana® 10 IntelliSnap® and Automated Workflow Management Deliver Instant Protection for Heartland Dental Care's Virtualized Data Center
- Why this is important: See how Heartland Dental Care, which provides corporate, marketing, financial and tech services for 450 dental businesses in 21 states, used modern techniques such as snapshot management and automated workflows to save the IT team weeks of time, while protecting hundreds of virtual systems in minutes
- Speakers: Justin Henderson and Josh Gilmore of Heartland Dental Care; Robbie Wright, Senior Product Marketing Manager of Virtualization & Cloud, Commvault
Technical Track, 3:00 p.m. EDT
- Title: Using Modern Protection to Increase Data Access and Business Value
- Why this is important: Understand the journey of modernizing data management including: backing up the data, using new data protection techniques, automating data retention based on content and providing multiple ways to access the data under management
- Speakers: Jeff Echols, Senior Director of Marketing and Business Development, Commvault
Technical Track, 4:00 p.m. EDT
- Title: Improved Serviceability with Simpana 10
- Why this is important: This session covers important Simpana reporting and serviceability features, how the single platform helps our Support teams lead the industry in customer satisfaction, and how Consulting and Professional Services experts help you optimize and expand the value of Simpana 10
- Speakers: Jeff Dorr, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Commvault; Robert Brower, VP of WW Customer Support and Training, Commvault; Rob Kaloustian, VP of WW Technical Services, Commvault
As always, thank you for your business and for your continued support. We hope you'll attend our virtual trade show and afterward, let us know if we hit the mark or give us suggestions on how we can do better. We'll keep listening.