The year is drawing to a close and to celebrate we compiled a list of Commvault content that you read during 2016.
Below are the top five downloads from Commvault.com and they are definitely worth another read. Cloud, virtualization and disaster recovery were top issues this year. And, again, we see them becoming even more so in 2017 judging by our predictions. So without further ado, here are the top five subjects read in 2016:
- Hidden Costs of Virtualization Backup Solutions: In an ever increasing virtualized world, this whitepaper outlines five ways virtual backup products can surprise you later.
- Living In A Virtual and Cloud World: With continued market innovations in storage, cloud and hyper-converged infrastructures, this whitepaper highlights six key modern IT needs that are increasingly the focus of CIO and technology leaders.
- What’s Wrong with Disaster Recovery?: Data continues to grow at an unprecedented rate; most companies are ill-equipped for disaster recovery and to keep valuable data protected from outages or natural catastrophes. Learn more about the top seven things that are common mistakes with DR.
- 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery: Needing no introduction, the annual Gartner Magic Quadrant is seen as the definitive guide to who’s who in the data backup and recovery space. We led the way again for a sixth straight year.
- Efficient Data Protection: Every IT department strives for it. Our infographic lists the top 10 time wasters.
We would also like to know what you think. Do you have a favorite content piece that didn’t make the top five? What topics should be on our agenda for 2017? Share a comment below.