Organizations of all shapes and sizes face unprecedented volumes of cyber threats that can disrupt business operations and tarnish brand reputations. It’s chaotic to say the least. As this threat landscape continues to evolve, it’s crucial for businesses like yours to stay ahead of the bad actors and escalate your cyber defenses.
To help address the chaos, Commvault has partnered with industry leaders in cybersecurity, artificial intelligence (AI), and cloud technologies to help bolster your cyber resilience. These strategic integrations provide customers with advanced security measures, data intelligence, and threat detection capabilities. Combining the strengths of Commvault® Cloud with these innovative partners provides you with enhanced data insights, protection, and mitigation strategies.
The Current Cyber Threat Landscape: When not If
According to a recent IDC study commissioned by Commvault, 61% of respondents believe that data loss within the next 12 months due to increasingly sophisticated access is “likely” to “very likely.” This alarming statistic highlights the urgent need for robust cyber resilience measures. Organizations must be prepared to detect, thwart, and recover from ransomware attacks swiftly. It’s a matter of when and how often.
This is why we have forged partnerships across the security tool chain, including security information and event management (SIEM), security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR), network detection and response, vulnerability risk threat detection, and data governance and privacy.
Integrating with Leading Security and AI Partners
Commvault’s integration with a diverse range of security and AI partners through the Commvault Cloud platform offers customers a comprehensive approach to cyber resilience. Among them:
- Avira: Provides advanced AI-driven threat protection, enabling customers to rapidly identify potential nefarious activity and enhance protection against emerging threats.
- CyberArk: We live in a zero-trust world when it comes to cybersecurity. Commvault’s integration with CyberArk’s Identity Security Platform helps customers follow strong Zero Trust architecture practices, reducing the risk of credential theft and exploitation in the face of double and triple extortion attacks.
- Darktrace: When “when” happens, quick response is key. Combining Darktrace’s innovative HEAL platform and Commvault’s AI-powered data insights, joint customers can proactively defend against potential cyber threats and swiftly respond to incidents.
- Databricks: The more data you amass, the more difficult it can be to maintain governance. The integration between Databricks and Commvault enables customers to leverage AI-driven search capabilities, making it easier to identify sensitive data and improve data governance.
- Entrust: Get advanced cyber resiliency to protect critical data from current and future threats with Entrust’s post-quantum cryptography and data encryption solutions, integrated with Commvault Cloud.
- Netskope: Netskope’s global SASE cybersecurity platform, combined with Commvault Cloud, helps organizations apply zero trust principles to protect data, ensuring ultra-sensitive data awareness and threat protection.
Battling the threats of today and tomorrow
This is just the tip of the iceberg as there are more integrations with Commvault Cloud in the works to strengthen your cyber resilience against bad actors, malicious threats, and ransomware.
Together, Commvault and our partners help you navigate the evolving threat landscape and safeguard your data, applications, and production workloads across hybrid and multi-cloud environments. To learn more about how these integrations can help power the Commvault Cloud, visit www.commvault.com/platform/integrations.