Commvault backup as a service for Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365™ helps companies with advanced productivity tools including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business. But what about protecting all that critical data in these cloud applications? Did you know that keeping Office 365 data safe and compliant is your responsibility? How do you ensure your data will be protected, accessible and recoverable if something goes wrong? What is the best way to keep migration costs and timelines under control? How will you maintain compliance with government and business regulations?
You need a way to ensure business continuity, meet service level agreements, and preserve data compliance from mishaps like human error, data corruption, or malware attacks. Commvault Backup as a Service for Office 365 allows you to supplement and extend the native capabilities of Office 365 should the worst happen, while freeing you from the burden of designing and sustaining the solution. It’s your data, and you have the ultimate responsibility to protect and manage it. Commvault Backup as a Service for Office 365 can do the rest.
Microsoft Office 365 challenges
Although Microsoft excels at providing superior services, you will still face some challenges when it comes to the migration, protection, and compliance of your Office 365 data:
- There are no native Office 365 backup services provided with Office 365, and retention of deleted items is limited.
- Collaboration files are at risk due to accidental deletion, corruption, or malicious attacks, such as ransomware.
- Ensuring the protection and retention of data to comply with regulatory obligations.
Commvault Backup as-a-Service for Office 365 helps you maximize and protect your Office 365 investment by providing you with industry-leading backup, recovery, search and discovery across Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive for Business data, without the hassle of purchasing and maintaining the hardware infrastructure to support it.
By moving to a Software as a Service (SaaS) model for protecting and managing your Office 365 data, you will benefit from a subscription-based solution, packaged and delivered to drive specific business outcomes, all the while providing uninterrupted access to your data:
- Save money by using a cloud based service to protect your cloud based subscription and data..
- Save time by procuring your licenses on an as-needed basis.
- Increase productivity by eliminating systems you need to manage, monitor and secure.
- Lower TCO by subscribing to a lower tier Microsoft Office 365 plan.
Commvault Backup as-a-Service for Office 365 provides industry-leading functionality packaged and delivered for on-demand consumption with the click of a button, while still giving you control over your data.
Experience a hassle-free data protection and management solution that helps you gain additional value from your Microsoft Office 365 investment by:
- Providing comprehensive, policy-driven data protection and recovery of Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
- Meeting data sovereignty requirements by storing your backup where it needs to stay, using Commvault’s global service footprint.
Benefit from an industry-leading data protection platform deployed on state-of-the-art and globe-spanning cloud architecture. Commvault Backup as a Service for Office 365 provides unlimited capacity and immediate deployment, with no on-premises infrastructure commitments, allowing you to manage your data differently, on your terms.