The Faster, More Flexible Way to Bring Your Data Back.
Whether you're hit by a natural disaster, hardware failure, data breach, or ransomware attack, you need to get your data back quickly and easily to minimize disruption to your business. Commvault's easy-to-use, reliable and scalable disaster recovery solution meets the most challenging requirements for all types of data, across the full range of technologies your organization depends on.
Simplify disaster recovery for any infrastructure mix
Commvault software delivers disaster recovery functionalities that match the dynamic, complex nature of today’s enterprise data environments. That means supporting multiple data recovery tiers, extending into applications, endpoints and more, while providing you the freedom to choose whichever infrastructure mix best fits your needs and budget.
The three essentials of effective disaster recovery
Put us to the test
Use our 30-day trial to see how Commvault's data platform can help you protect, access and use all of your data anywhere and anytime.
What you can do with Commvault’s single, integrated DR solution
Reduce your disaster recovery costs
Build multiple disaster recovery tiers to meet SLAs and keep costs low. Assign data to these tiers based on their business value, with appropriate RPOs and RTOs and support for offsite backups. With Commvault, you can:
- Right-size the cost of your disaster recovery infrastructure
- Avoid having to manage multiple point technologies
- Easily monitor and change your recovery tiers, including off-site backups
Recover your data wherever it’s stored
Making sure all of your mission-critical data is accounted for and accessible is crucial to disaster recovery. Commvault enables you to recover across multiple data layers within your environment to minimize disruption to your business. With Commvault, you can:
- Recover both the state and data inside hypervisors, using a single, user-friendly interface
- Choose your quickest route for continuity – full recovery verses rebuild and populate data – by choosing the type, source, target and location of the data.
- Build custom recovery workflows that reduce manual efforts and minimize human error
Avoid vendor lock-in
Having a requirement that restricts recovery to a like facility with like hardware and a like hypervisor drives up infrastructure costs. Shifting to public cloud service providers can help reduce capital and operational expenses but can still expose you to the risk of vendor lock-in. Commvault enables you to avoid this by providing automatic format conversion across platforms, disaster recovery task automation and more. With Commvault, you can:
- Replicate and recover to both like and unlike hypervisors
- Automate common disaster recovery tasks
- Monitor and manage your overall recovery readiness