Recover Your Data… Wherever It Is
As the value of your data continues to grow, protecting that data is more important than ever. Whether you're hit by a natural disaster, hardware failure, data breach, or ransomware attack, you need to get your data back quickly and with minimal disruption to your business. Commvault's easy-to-use, reliable and scalable disaster recovery solution meets the most challenging requirements for all types of data, across the full range of technologies on which your organization depends.
Disaster recovery that meets the needs of today's dynamic, complex enterprise data environments
Commvault Complete™ Backup & Recovery includes everything you need to conduct backup, recovery, archiving, and DR activities; enable operational reporting; and perform hardware snapshot management, all in one complete solution.
- Provides disaster recovery support for multiple data types, applications, and hypervisors
- A single, flexible solution enables you to provision multiple Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) based on your unique Service-Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Allows you to deploy DR solutions to-and-from on-premises, and across public and private clouds
- Simple yet robust SLA-based protection plans incorporate both backup and DR together
- Enables orchestrated DR functions, including failover, failback, testing, and reverse protection
- Intuitive, web-based user interface simplifies day-to-day administration and management
The three essentials of effective disaster recovery
What you can do with Commvault’s single, integrated DR solution
disaster recovery costs
Build multiple disaster recovery tiers to meet SLAs and keep costs low. Assign data to these tiers based on their business value, with appropriate RPOs and RTOs and support for offsite backups. With Commvault, you can:
- Right-size the cost of your disaster recovery infrastructure
- Avoid having to manage multiple point technologies
- Easily monitor and change your recovery tiers, including off-site backups
Recover your data wherever
Making sure all of your mission-critical data is accounted for and accessible is crucial to disaster recovery. Commvault enables you to recover across multiple data layers and deploy DR solutions to and from on-premises environments and across public and private clouds. With Commvault, you can:
- Recover both the state and data inside hypervisors, using a single, user-friendly interface
- Choose your quickest route for continuity – full recovery verses rebuild and populate data – by choosing the type, source, target and location of the data.
- Enable orchestrated DR functions, including failover, failback, testing and reverse protection
Avoid vendor lock-in
Having a requirement that restricts recovery to a like facility with like hardware and a like hypervisor drives up infrastructure costs. Shifting to public cloud service providers can help reduce capital and operational expenses but can still expose you to the risk of vendor lock-in. Commvault enables you to avoid this by providing automatic format conversion across platforms, disaster recovery task automation and more. With Commvault, you can:
- Replicate and recover to both like and unlike hypervisors
- Automate common disaster recovery tasks
- Monitor and manage your overall recovery readiness
Your complete backup, recovery and disaster recovery solution
Commvault Complete™ Backup & Recovery gives you disaster recovery support for multiple data types, applications, and hypervisors.