A Letter From CEO Sanjay Mirchandani
Like you, we are working to do our part to flatten the curve – keeping our employees, families, and communities as safe as possible, while also working with our customers to support their critical data operations during this pandemic. This includes activating our continuity plans and changing our workstyles to continue supporting you 24 hours a day.
We know the pandemic and market volatility are taking a toll on IT environments, and businesses as a whole. For many – newly remote and distributed workforces are adding more strain on essential business systems. Additionally, and unfortunately, attacks from bad actors are on the rise. While budgets are being reprioritized, or even reassessed, your teams are spread thin, offsite, and on-call.
More than ever, we understand the need to protect and keep data available. So, in addition to relying on your own ingenuity and adaptability, we are moving quickly to operationalize a comprehensive plan – something we are calling the Commvault Customer Care Program, a way to help you through difficult times. Specifically, this includes the following, available at no charge through September 1st – no strings attached.
- Together with our valued partner, Microsoft, we are offering our Metallic EndPoint Backup and Recovery SaaS based solution (US & Canada Only) – to help organizations with increasingly remote workforces ensure they are protected.
- For organizations worldwide, our industry leading Commvault Complete Backup and Recovery software will enable protection and management of data in cloud environments or on-premises. <Check back soon for details here>
- Creation of a “Critical Alert Program” to help by monitoring customer systems (as it is tough to keep up with things at this moment,) and providing alerts on unusual changes in their data protection environment that could be of concern.
- Training and eLearning videos, virtual and self-paced courses – to learn ways to optimize your data management.
- One of the most popular elements at our customer events has been sessions with our data experts. During this time of social distancing, we are going to move this online with live, weekly expert sessions and a blog series addressing today’s most relevant topics.
The above are available immediately at no charge and with no obligation to extend after September 1st. We just want to do our part to help you navigate this near-term uncertainty to come out stronger on the other side.
After all, we may be keeping our distance socially, but we are not alone. Let’s get through this together.