Denver, Colo. and Tinton Falls, N.J. – October 16, 2019 – Commvault (NASDAQ: CVLT), a recognized global enterprise software leader in the management of data across cloud and on-premises environments, announced today at Commvault GO 2019 innovations to Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery that enable cloud-to-cloud data backup and migration, automated disaster recovery validation, intelligent elastic storage planning and powerful workload data protection. These new capabilities simplify recovery readiness for Commvault customers, better enabling them to take on today’s toughest data challenges.
“Our customers want to be prepared for whatever tomorrow might bring, be it a sophisticated ransomware attack, the opportunity to move their cloud data to a better cloud services provider or new geographic data sovereignty regulations,” said Rajiv Kottomtharayil, Chief Product Officer, Commvault.
New Commvault features and customer benefits include:
- Cloud-to-Cloud Backup and Recovery – enables customers to backup, recover and migrate data between AWS, Google, Microsoft Azure and other major cloud providers, all from the Commvault Command Center.
- Automated Disaster Recovery Validation – simplifies disaster recovery testing by automatically scheduling the recovery of virtual machines and other backup data to a sandboxed environment separated from production.
- Elastic Storage Plans – allows IT to create self-driving, outcome-based backup plans to intelligently automate common backup and recovery tasks to maximize backup and recovery efficiency and performance.
- Powerful Data Protection for Splunk – provides customers running Splunk with a fully-featured data protection solution.
- Expanded existing support for Microsoft Office 365 applications – provides more powerful workload protection capabilities to customers and increases scalability, making it easier for multi-tenant service providers to onboard.
Read Commvault’s new blog for more details on its latest innovations to Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery.
Commvault is the recognized leader in data backup and recovery. Commvault’s converged data management solution redefines what backup means for the progressive enterprise through solutions that protect, manage and use their most critical asset — their data. Commvault software, solutions and services are available from the company and through a global ecosystem of trusted partners. Commvault employs more than 2,300 highly-skilled individuals across markets worldwide, is publicly traded on NASDAQ (CVLT), and is headquartered in Tinton Falls, New Jersey in the United States. To learn more about Commvault visit www.commvault.com
Safe Harbor Statement: Customers’ results may differ materially from those stated herein; Commvault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding Commvault’s beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. Commvault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements. The development and timing of any product release as well as any of its features or functionality remain at our sole discretion.
©1999-2019 Commvault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “C hexagon” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Commvault HyperScale, ScaleProtect, Commvault OnePass, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, IntelliSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, ROMS, APSS, Commvault Edge, Commvault GO, Commvault Advantage, Commvault Complete, Commvault Activate, Commvault Orchestrate, and CommValue are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.