Scale and agility. Predictable performance.
On-premises scale-out backup and recovery – delivered as a converged Commvault appliance or through our trusted network of partners.
Webinar: A Modern, Scale-Out Approach to Backup and Recovery
Scale-up architectures are increasing your costs and complexity
Your scale-up strategy for protecting data on-premises or in the cloud is directly causing:
- Overbuying capacity to address future growth or underestimating your storage needs
- Missing service levels due to difficulty in scaling infrastructure for operational needs
- Multiple data silos preventing the integration of applications, data, and infrastructure
- Inability to migrate to the cloud or deliver new and faster services
- Complex management and operations require additional staff for even simple tasks
Adding more hardware and staff is not a sustainable solution. You are moving forward without tackling the core issues: an outdated data protection strategy built on a scale-up infrastructure.
Many IT departments do not realize that more than 70% of their data lives in secondary storage. 1
A fresh approach to solving data protection challenges
With Commvault HyperScale solutions, you can build a unified, modern data protection and management platform that delivers cloud-like services on-premises.
By building these services on a scale-out infrastructure and leveraging Commvault capabilities, you'll enable:
IDC, Commvault's Latest Data Protection Offerings:
HyperScale Software, HyperScale Appliance and ScaleProtect with Cisco UCS
You can implement your scale-out data protection solution in one of three ways:
Run the numbers.
Calculate the value you will see with our complete approach to backup and recovery.
Bringing a scale-out infrastructure to the Commvault Data Platform, HyperScale Technology integrates with storage arrays, hypervisors, applications and the full range of cloud provider solutions to support the most diverse and dynamic environments.