Digital Transformation Changes Everything
When it comes to data, the right data protection solution and digital transformation strategy let you move to the cloud easily and rapidly –with no workloads left behind.
It’s time to embrace change
of IT pros report complexity slows
IT operations and digital initiatives.1
3 out of 4
organizations will have comprehensive digital transformation roadmaps by 2023.2
of customers say they were more
agile in the past year. 3
Digital transformation changes how your entire business operates
Hear from our CEO why it is important to be able to manage this ongoing change in your environment and start future-proofing your organization.
Hybrid work is business as usual
Demands are changing around the globe. Organizations have transitioned to hybrid work environments. Employees and customers expect fast, secure, and reliable access to data whether they are working in the office or at home.
Lack of readily available business data could prevent you from gaining a first mover advantage with the constant change in today’s market. To use data effectively without increasing risk, companies now need a simple approach to protecting their next generation workloads, like containers and SaaS for application modernization in their hybrid cloud environment.
With Commvault, organizations can benefit from our Intelligent Data Services platform that provides simplicity and flexibility in your environment during data transformation. It has and will adapt to your data management needs so that no matter what technology you use next, you can effectively use it to accelerate growth and innovation while you digitally transform.
“Commvault is a market leader in data management. Its capability, maturity, and innovation allows organizations to adopt a reliable, modern data management strategy.”
-Chris Kiaie | Managing Director, ORIIUM
Seamlessly move data across your environment
Data transformation allows organizations to seamlessly move data across any environment for application modernization and flexible data usage. This includes the shifting of workloads from legacy environments to cloud-native, SaaS, and containers, all while repurposing data for different uses, needs, or lines of business.
Commvault keeps up with your evolving environment and diverse tech stack – so no workload is left behind. During your digital transformation strategy, you still need to ensure your data is protected no matter where it lives. Your data can be in the public cloud, on-prem, hybrid cloud or a combination of the three.
The bottom line is this: To maximize the benefits of the data you manage, you need a solution that can cover all of your workloads holistically. Today, due to disparate solutions being deployed in IT environments, only 32% of data available to enterprises is put to work; the remaining 68% is unleveraged.
How to manage ongoing change
Organizations are constantly tasked with making improvements to the IT environment to reduce costs, consolidate solutions, or increase overall efficiency. However, while these initiatives are happening, your environment still must evolve and grow to meet market demands.
This being the case, you need a data management tool that supports your digital transformation, as well as a comprehensive data protection solution to give you the flexibility to manage this ongoing change.
When data is accessible and available, organizations can better serve customers, create new products, and find growth opportunities. Here are just a few examples of how Commvault customers use modern, innovative data protection strategies to advance their digital transformation goals.
All of this helps enable business transformation as enterprises look to expand their ability to leverage their data to rapidly meet new market demands and accelerate growth.
U.S. based technology solutions company accelerates backup and recovery times:
- Reduced NAS file server backup Recovery Time Objective (RTO) to less than 1 minute
- Increased efficiency by optimizing resource utilization and simplifying compliance reporting
- Supported future data protection requirements and growth by boosting scalability
Chemical producer recovers data instantly and ensures seamless business operations:
- Deployed the first Fujitsu appliance within just a few days and the second appliance in only few hours
- Instant recovery of lost data and minimized disruption to operations
- IT team can focus on strategic tasks because of reliable and scalable data management solution
A liquor distillery that dates back to the Ming Dynasty improves operational efficiency:
- 85% increase in backup success rate and 90% increase in recovery success rate
- 60% faster and 70% more successful disaster recovery
- Increased support for future data growth
Why choose Commvault for your multi-cloud environment
Why other products don’t compare
“The simplicity and scalability of Commvault and Metallic solutions empower us to protect diverse workloads via a single pane of glass without deploying multiple applications.”
– David Ben-Eli |System IT Infrastructure Manager, Harel Insurance
5 Steps to Hybrid Cloud Success
Whenever disruption occurs, the longer your organization takes to react to it or adapt to it, the more growth and revenue you’ll miss out on. As data management trends tip toward as-a-service delivery, a SaaS-delivered solution can empower your company’s digital transformation.
The disruption of the past year has accelerated massive corporate digital transformation, with 90% of companies reporting cloud usage in 2021 higher than initially planned. 4 Many of those companies are now assessing these changes to determine how they can optimize and better manage their hybrid cloud environment, including the growing need to safeguard data no matter where it lives.
Experience SaaS-delivered data management from Metallic and Commvault:
- Stay SaaS protected – SaaS applications must have dedicated solutions in place for the long-term to protect data from threat of a ransomware attack.
- Think hybrid first – Thanks to Metallic offerings unique storage flexibility, companies can seamlessly back up to cloud or on premises with single pane of glass management.
- Start planning tomorrow’s migration today – Putting your data protection in the cloud with a SaaS-delivered solution can be an effective early step to your cloud transformation.
- Keep your app journey secure end-to-end – As you transition from traditional application platforms to containerized approaches such as Kubernetes, your data protection and security must remain a top priority.
- Engage centralized management – A solution that operates through a single-pane-of-glass dashboard lets all your workloads be protected while your data protection remains as efficient and comprehensive as possible.
Learn more about hybrid cloud success
Start Modernizing your Environment
A Free Trial Designed for your Real World
Deciding on the right product is all about the execution. See how Metallic can serve your needs directly with a fully-functional, full-service free trial.
Commvault on AWS Marketplace
Our subscription-based offering on AWS Marketplace allows you to purchase and deploy in minutes to enable modernized protection of AWS services.
Commvault is an “Outperformer” in Data Protection for Kubernetes
GigaOm evaluated Kubernetes Data Protection vendors and ranked Commvault as a leader and outperformer for our flexible deployment architecture and single interface across multiple deployments.
Commvault on Azure Marketplace
Availability in the Azure Marketplace gives customers a frictionless entry point for data management and protection. Enabling customers to discover and deploy Metallic to safeguard hybrid or cloud-native environments with ease.