Complete Data Protection
An all-in-one solution combining Commvault Backup & Recovery with Commvault Disaster Recovery — for enterprise-grade data protection software that’s easy to use.
One platform protects it all
From a single interface, ensure data availability and business continuity across your on-prem and cloud environments. Get the trial
- Backup coverage for file systems, applications, databases, VMs, containers, cloud-native SaaS and endpoints
- Flexible replication of files, volumes, databases, applications and more
- Built-in DR orchestration with resilient ransomware protection
- Verifiable recoverability via copy data management
- Automated compliance reporting
- Migration support for data and applications
- Scale-out architecture to accommodate data growth
- Cost-optimized cloud data mobility
- 1-click failover, failback and recovery
- Intuitive, web-based user interface
For your needs now and in the future
Your infrastructure requires data protection software that can keep up with the evolving needs of your org. Say goodbye to point products that only increase cost and complexity.
Accelerate returning to normal business operations after a data loss event through the proper planning, implementation, and support of your environment.
All-inclusive means no surprises
Traditional backup and recovery solutions can require additional fees or provide less coverage. Only Commvault offers all the capabilities you need with a single product.
Commvault Command Center
A single view for managing your entire data environment
The Commvault Command Center™ is an easy-to-use, highly-customizable web-based user interface for managing your data protection and disaster recovery initiatives. With default configuration values and streamlined procedures, it saves time on routine data protection and recovery tasks.
Use the Command Center to set up your data protection environment, to identify content that you want to protect, and to initiate and monitor backups and restores. Easily access various components including downloads, forms, analytics, monitoring, reporting and more. And role-based access control enables a controlled environment for self-service, helping to reduce the load on your admins and IT support staff.