Commvault Ransomware Protection
& Recovery Offerings
Combining Commvault software with Commvault Ransomware Protection & Response Services1 provides the most comprehensive ransomware protection in the market and simplifies protection against and recovery from a ransomware event.
Tailor ransomware protection and recoverability to meet the unique needs of your business.
Reduce the attack surface with broad coverage across applications and storage, eliminating data siloes.
Consistently meet SLAs through repeatable, flexible recovery options.
Increase visibility across your environment to quickly identify risks through unified management via the Commvault Command Center.
Get back online quickly with Commvault Ransomware Protection & Response Services, providing real-world expertise to help recover your critical data in the event of an attack.
Choose the offering that’s right for you
With three distinct offers, you get the level of protection that meets your unique business requirements:
Commvault Ransomware Protection
& Response Services
At the heart of all three offerings, the Commvault Ransomware Protection & Response Services provides the expertise and resources needed to assess the state of your environment over time; harden your Commvault solution from an attack; and, in the event of an attack, help you quickly return to normal business operations. The service includes:
The Commvault Ransomware Response Team provides direction, support, and management to help you recover critical systems and data.
- Utilizes industry best practices and real-world recovery experiences to help accelerate recovery
- If required, additional resources may be available to support your operations, allowing you to focus on your most critical business functions
Ransomware Protection Design and Plan
We identify gaps and risks that limit your ability to be Recovery Ready, then develop a roadmap and plan to address those risks. We then validate that your data is protected and that your infrastructure is ready to sustain ongoing protection and recovery activities.
- Identify features to maximize application security
- Identify tools and processes to expedite recovery
- Identify solution ability to support RTOs/RPOs of critical systems and applications
Validates that your Commvault solution continues to meet your business requirements despite a continually evolving threat landscape. Recommends corrective action to address any identified gaps.
- Helps assure key stakeholders that your Commvault solution remains operationally ready to support recovery activities if/when needed
Every 11 seconds
a new ransomware attack
of ransomware attacks
is the average recovery time from a ransomware incident5
Mastering modern disaster recovery:
Why Customers trust Commvault to be Recovery Ready
Not sure what you need?
This simple quiz can help you evaluate where you need to be.
Ready to talk?
1. Limited to a single CommCell and up to lPB of FET capacity. Applicable terms and conditions will be created with each customer. While every effort is made to protect against ransomware attacks and enable recoverability, these services cannot guarantee protection or recoverability.
2. A 3-2-1 backup strategy refers to the best practice at having three (3) copies of your data (primary copy plus two secondary copies) across two (2) types of media (disk, cloud, tape, etc.) with (1) copy in a separate isolated location.
3. Cybercrime Magazine March 2020. Top 5 Cybersecurity facts, Figures, Predictions, and Statistics tor 2020 to 2021 4. Gartner 2019. Defend Against and Respond to Ransomware Attacks, 2019 5. HIPAAtrek February 2020. Learning from 2019’s Ransomware Epidemic