Cloud backup and recovery
Cloud backup and recovery is an important part of your overall data protection strategy. Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery provides fast and efficient data protection across cloud and on-premises locations.
Discover comprehensive support for backup and recovery of files, applications, databases, hypervisors, and the widest array of cloud storage options, including Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. One cloud or multi-cloud, on-premises or cloud-only workloads, Commvault covers cloud backup and recovery, plus so much more.
Extensive cloud backup solutions
Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery gives you powerful control to manage your cloud backup solutions:
- Complete backup and recovery across files, applications, databases, virtual machines
- Archiving for files and virtual machines
- Encryption of data in flight and at rest
- Compress and deduplicate data to move workloads with less cost
- Disaster recovery
- Hardware snapshot management
- Replication and virtual machine incremental replication
- Backup operational reporting through Commvault Command Center
- File sharing
Cloud backup services for today’s business demands
Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery includes the data protection options you need for today’s changing business climate.
- Comprehensive view of data storage locations: on-premises data centers, public and private clouds
- Consistent service level agreements for hybrid IT environments
- IT agility from consistent, strategic data management practices
- Policy control management for cloud and on-premises workloads
From cloud backup to cloud data agility: how to create a more powerful cloud
Commvault is a complete data management solution to move, manage and use data across on-premises and cloud locations. Create a hybrid IT environment with powerful capabilities:
- Backup and recovery to the cloud
- Backup and recovery in the cloud
- Backup and recovery between clouds
- Physical-to-virtual, virtual-to-virtual, virtual-to-physical, physical-to-cloud, cloud-to-cloud support
Extensive support for cloud storage options
Commvault software supports more than 40 cloud storage options across public and private clouds. See the full list of Commvault supported technologies: cloud storage options, hypervisors, databases, applications, file systems and more.