CommVault Would Like To Hear Your 'Tales of Achieving Oneness'
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Not long ago, Commvault introduced Achieve Oneness™, a phrase that best describes the unique value of our Simpana® software and our approach to solving today's data management woes. We have captured this message in the myriad of customer case studies we've published in the last year. We're proud of our customers' stories and delighted that we can share how Simpana software's unique single-platform architecture has helped IT solve the challenges they face in managing their data. Every day I speak with customers who are eager to join their peers in sharing their experiences with Simpana software – from the operational efficiencies, to the cost savings, to the reduced risk that they've achieved. And with so many stories out there, we are opening the doors to give our end users the opportunity to share their very own tales with their fellow Commvault community.
Starting today, Commvault is launching the "Tales of Achieving Oneness" contest, inviting you to share how Simpana software's single-platform approach has helped you modernize your data management practices and "Achieve Oneness" for a chance to win an Apple® iPad® 2. In a 3-5 minute video or written 300-500-word story, we want to know how Simpana software is enabling you to realize cost, labor, storage, and performance efficiencies that you never knew were possible. Tell us about a particular data management challenge you overcame using Simpana software, and share your success story about how Simpana software made it possible to reduce cost and complexity in your data center.
We hope to hear from IT professionals across all industries who have successfully replaced inefficient point solutions and, thanks to Simpana software, have Achieved Oneness.
Visit Commvault's Facebook page to learn more and enter!
- The contest is open for entries beginning at 8 a.m. ET on November 16, 2011 and closes at midnight ET on December 14, 2011.
- CommVault will select 10 finalists from all entries. The 10 finalist submissions will be judged by the public through an open voting process to ultimately determine one winner. Voting period begins at 8 a.m. ET on December 19, 2011 and closes at midnight ET on December 30, 2011.
- The story with the most votes will win an Apple iPad 2 valued at $499.
- The winner will be announced on January 4, 2012.
- Read "How to Enter" for more details and official contest rules.
The content of this blog reflects the thoughts and opinions of the author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of CommVault Systems, Inc. ("CommVault") and CommVault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made by the author of this blog. Any and all third party links provided by this blog are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, CommVault.