Taking the Show on the Road with 'Commvault GO' International Series
Next week, I am excited to be a part of the first international edition of our 'GO on-the road' event series, in Tel Aviv, Israel - ‘Commvault GO on-the-road 2016.’ We look forward to welcoming both international and locally-based delegates to the event.
Commvault GO is the name for Commvault’s annual customer event, most recently held in October in Orlando, Fla. That gathering, which was the first GO conference, was highly successful, and now we’d like to take that concept 'on the road.'
Next week’s event in Israel is set to be the largest Commvault-driven, end-user event in EMEA with more than 600 people already registered, including customers, analysts, experts and Commvault partners. Over the course of the event, attendees will gain industry and technology insights. They will participate in breakout sessions pertaining to best practices for today’s modern data center, the move to the cloud, backup, application recovery and holistic data management.
Commvault is proud to list many of the largest global enterprises in the world as key customers. In the Israel market specifically, we support renowned organizations like Isracard, Shufersal, PELEPHONE and Audio Codes, among others. Watch what these following two customers have to say about working with us.
What’s going on at the show?
The show will open with keynote presentations followed by breakout sessions featuring customers, industry analysts, partners and Commvault experts.
I’ll be kicking off the show with Commvault’s vision of holistic data management and practical ways to address the most pressing data needs businesses are facing today.
I’m proud to be joined by these industry thought leaders:
- Gidon Lopez, Country Manager, IDC Israel – Gidon will be outlining how the most advanced organizations are using data to deliver competitive differential in Israel and beyond.
- Moshe Yanai, CEOInfinidat– Moshe will be discussing the specific benefits of working with Commvault.
- Senior executives from Lenovo and Nutanix will also be discussing the critical elements of their interaction with the Commvault Data Platform.
Followers of the event can join in the conversation by using #CommvaultGO, and Commvault’s social channels will be providing regular news.
Continued Momentum in the Industry
Our first Commvault GO on-the-road event comes as part of a flurry of major milestones for the organization in the past few weeks:
- On Sept. 22, Commvault celebrated its 20th anniversary as a company and 10th year trading on NASDAQ. It was a big day for employees, partners, customers and the industry.
- Continued innovation and market leadership and ongoing international customer momentum underlines this success.
- Our anniversary was followed swiftly with the inaugural, global customer conference – Commvault GO – on Oct. 4-6. The event was a huge success, despite the best attempts of Hurricane Matthew. The Israel ‘on-the-road’ version is the first of its kind.
- We continue to work hard with our community and supporters as was illustrated by the huge success of our first EMEA Commvault Partner Forum in September. We are extremely excited to be celebrating this while continuing to put our customers first in delivering the best solutions available in the industry.
In conclusion, we look forward to hosting our first 'GO on-the road' event in Israel riding this strong wave of momentum. With data at the center of everything, there is plenty to talk about. We are deeply committed to our customers' and partners’ successes. We can’t wait to have meaningful conversations with our international and locally-based delegates in attendance.